Saturday, April 26, 2008

Opportunities

What a great day. sunny 86 degrees and I am quite possibly tuckered out from playing one of the most futile games of tennis with Adam in a long time. Im quite sure my skill level has most likely dropped since playing out there with him.

On the upside I am looking forward to moving in with Adam and Ben, I think it would be excellent to have some Christians guys like them to keep me accountable and all around just keep me in line. Its been stressful moving back to Charlotte and although it has been nice to be able to be back with my family I did feel like it was a bit of a step backwards moving back in with my parents. So I am quite excited about living with these guys both of them have already been such a great impact in my life through our small group. And Im really excited to see how my relationship with Christ will grow with being surrounded by these great guys and these new opportunities put in front of me.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Well well, if the Russian isn't posting again and using old man words... Tuckered out. :) Amusing, drook, amusing.