Wednesday, April 23, 2008

waiting...

so Im sitting here waiting for Jennica to phone me back and was reading through blogs when I thought to myself, maybe I should start posting in my own site again. so here I am.

So whats new for me?

non-good things.

Im stressed with finals and school and Degree programs and transfer options and of course the Squadron has to put pressure on me about a new tracking program to follow all the training requirements needed to deploy and recur to stay current in the Squadron.
and I have a test in Mythology class tomorrow morning that I'm not so keen on.

good things.

Jennica continues to be a great support in my life in challenging me when it comes to my shortcomings and issues that I have in my heart.
Phillip McCart has re-instilled a passion I once had for tennis in me. I now feel the urge to play the game with whomever will put up with me.
Elevation is continuing to blow my mind and challenge me to continually grow closer to Christ.

and that is that.

"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." - Winston Churchill

No comments: